While our “Back in the Driver’s Seat” events get people with disabilities behind the wheel again, the Chairslayer Foundation’s capacity is multifaceted. From outreach visits with the recently injured to motivational speaking opportunities at schools, hospitals, and other organizations, the Chairslayer Foundation continues to broaden its reach and touch lives. We are ever-evolving, working alongside individuals and other foundations in an effort to provide purpose and hope for as many as we can reach, all while giving people an experience they’ll never forget.
What We've Achieved
Over the years we have inspired and changed the lives of many individuals. Below is a brief list of our most recent accomplishments.
- Invented the worlds most advanced hand control system for drifting.
- The first wheelchair bound driver to compete in the USA.
- Inspired 1000s of wheelchair bound individuals to push themselves and try new things.
- Worked with schools and hospitals as a motivational speaker.
- Traveled around america hosting adaptive events for wheelchair bound individuals.
- Donated the first hand control system to an individual who wants to race.